Last updated on Sep 23rd 2022
Hi, we’re the Coursepoint team and welcome to our Market Refund Rules. Because we are a platform, these rules outline what you can expect from the authors of the items you buy. They apply to all authors and customers.
The products that authors sell on the platform are digital goods and cannot be “returned”, so your entitlement to a refund is designed with this in mind. Of course, in addition to these rules, each country has its own laws surrounding refunds, and these local laws are not excluded if they apply to you.
Before you ask for a refund
If you have purchased an item from our website and you are experiencing a technical issue with the item we recommend that you contact us.
Neither Coursepoint nor authors are obliged to give policy refunds in any of the situations listed below.
You cannot get any refund if-
* You don’t want it after you’ve purchased it
* The item did not meet your expectations or you feel the item is of low quality
* You simply change your mind
* You bought an item by mistake
* You do not have sufficient expertise to use the item
* You claim that you are entitled to a refund but do not provide sufficient information as to why you are entitled to a refund
* You can no longer access the item because it has been removed or the author who previously provided the item is no longer active on our platform (we advise you to download items as soon as you have purchased them to avoid this situation).
When Can I Get A Refund?
We understand, however, that sometimes we may not be able to solve your issue or there may be circumstances in which a refund is warranted. In this case, here are the circumstances in which we would expect a refund:
* Item doesn’t work the way it should.
* Item support is promised but not provided.
Once you request a refund, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and the amount will automatically be credited to your original method of payment, within 3 to 7 working days.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds.